View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
64x64 icons not supported in AIR 29? 

So I have an AIR AS3 Projector project and I went through the list of available icon sizes in the Project+AIR App Properties+Application Tab to make sure my app has as many icons as possible.

The only problem is now when I package my app I get this line:

Code:
error 103: application.icon.image64x64 is an unexpected element/attribute

All other icon sizes work (from 16x16 to 128x128, I haven't gotten to the massive icon sizes yet). Even the ones right next to 64x64 (58x58 and 72x72) work, but it's 64x64 that's the only one not working.

Now I've scrubbed through my settings thoroughly and I'm very certain the issue is not on my end. I checked the image name, the path, the properties, everything and it seems like it should work. Deleting the line in the application.xml that handles the icon makes my project package correctly.

I just want to be sure that it's not a problem with me and that it's just the fact that a 64x64 icon isn't supported. I just got confused because it's one of the options when you're in the AIR App Properties window, so maybe I'm messing up somewhere.

Specs:
OS - Windows 10 Pro N 64 bit
.NET - Pretty sure I don't have it d: at least I can't find information when I try to check my computer

Wed May 16, 2018 4:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]