Support the project
You can help us by donating for the project, contribute patches and features or just by spreading the word. See the support page for more details.
FlashDevelop supports multiple users on a machine (except if you install in "standalone mode"). This means user configuration is stored in user files.
|User files location depends on your OS:
If you have a configuration problem you can safely remove these user files to restart with a fresh setup. See the Configuration page for more details.
Take the time to explore FlashDevelop's main menu to know more about the application features. There are some (sometimes) hidden gems:
- Escape: Hide the completion list or method call-tip.
- F1: When you see "..." in a (yellow) tip, you can press F1 to see a more detailed tip.
- F4: Go to declaration of element at cursor location.
- Shift+F4: Jump back after F4 or code generation operations.
- Ctrl+B: Expand a snippet or show snippets list
- Ctrl+Space: Contextual completion list - also, press Tab to expand snippets like 'for', 'while', etc.
- Ctrl+Shift+Space: Method call-tip (the yellow window with current method's signature)
- Ctrl+Alt+Space: List all project classes (as after ':' or keywords like "new")
- Ctrl+Shift+1: Contextual code generation
|Learn more about the contextual code generator, see the Code Generation tour|
Development workflows tutorials
Choose your language: