| Code completion
| Code generation
| SWF/SWC exploration
| Code documentation
Compiled code exploration
Did you ever wonder what got compiled inside a SWF or a SWC?
FlashDevelop lists the content of any SWF or SWC:
- graphic symbols
- fonts (and glyphs count)
- Click on the [+] icon of a SWF file in the Project tree to see the classes and symbols it contains.
- Select a symbol and right-click > Insert Into Document to generate a Flex Embed tag.
- Click on the [+] icon of a SWC file in the Project tree to see the classes and symbols it contains.
- Right-click on a SWC file to add it to your project
- Right-click again to configure the SWC compilation options (library, included, external)
See Code documentation