View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
GENiAS and FlashBuild on SourceForge 

FYI, I just setup a SourceForge project that has the above plugins. You may download the source at

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fd2plugins/

The projects are set up using Visual Studio.NET 2003, and you would need to add reference to PluginCore.dll and ASCompletion.dll before you are able to compile the plugins.

Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

If you set up your directory structure similar to the following, you can debug the plug-in code rather easily,

Tue May 16, 2006 3:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

tangent wrote:
You would need to add reference to PluginCore.dll and ASCompletion.dll before you are able to compile the plugins.

I also had to add a reference to ProjectExplorer.dll to eliminate some errors. However, I still am getting errors from these references:

using FlashBuild.Controls;
using FlashBuild.Models;

Output:

c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginMain.cs(8,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Controls' does not exist in the class or namespace 'FlashBuild' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginMain.cs(9,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the class or namespace 'FlashBuild' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(5,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Controls' does not exist in the class or namespace 'FlashBuild' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(6,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the class or namespace 'FlashBuild' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(11,62): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildSelectEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(12,59): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'OpenFileEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(13,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(22,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(29,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FBMenus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(43,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(60,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ProfilesComboBox' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(70,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FBMenus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginUI.cs(211,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildMaster' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginMain.cs(38,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginMain.cs(50,3): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FBMenus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginMain.cs(483,63): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildSelectEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginMain.cs(488,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginMain.cs(500,49): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'OpenFileEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Flash\OSFlash\fd2plugins\trunk\FlashBuild\PluginMain.cs(505,50): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Wed May 24, 2006 6:22 pm
Profile WWW

Ok, I figured out that those classes weren't included in the SharpDevelop project. I'm not using VS 2003 because I only have 2005 installed.

Wed May 24, 2006 6:37 pm
Profile WWW

I was able to build FlashBuild.dll, but it's getting this error on startup (errorlist.log):

System.ArgumentException: 'null' is not a valid value for 'stream'.
at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Stream stream)
at FlashBuild.Controls.Icons.Get(String resourceID)
at FlashBuild.Controls.Icons.Initialize(IMainForm mainForm)
at FlashBuild.PluginMain.Initialize()
at FlashDevelop.Utilities.PluginServices.AddPlugin(String fileName)

Gotta fix those icon references for SharpDevelop.

Wed May 24, 2006 6:43 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't got a chance to port the source for SharpDevelop.

Thu May 25, 2006 4:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]