This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release contains Flex SDK related fixes/updates, UI stability improvements and few new features. Happy coding!About FlashDevelop:
* Flex/AIR completion updated
* Improved AIR projects with certification & packaging scripts
* Basic compatibility with Adobe Flex Builder projects (open read-only / import FB projects)
* Automatic output in "bin-debug" vs. "bin" depending on the selected "Debug" vs. "Release" configuration
* Flash compiler errors are captured and clickable in FlashDevelop
* Supports building current Flash project or current FLA
* View modified lines, you can enable it from the program settings
* New "test project" option: open a document (ie. html page) instead of the SWF file
* Optionally define the main class' package when creating a project
* View code regions & improved sorting options in Outline view
* Support for trace capture in Quick Build ("-debug" option)
* Support for high-dpi setting and customizable UI fonts
* Match case option added to quick find
* Improved code generators
(override, interface implementation)Important:
* Backup your customized user files
: they will be overwritten on first run.
* Get the debug Flash player
(you need: projector and Active X)
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3).
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK.
The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS3. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2248Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta7