FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Alpha released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
Here's a release that lots of people have been waiting for, FlashDevelop 3.
This is an alpha release that may contain bugs or may lack some features but
we wanted to start the release cycle for our new baby. We hope you like it.
The discussion for FD3 should be held in the new "FD3 Talk" forum.
This is a alpha release and some things still may change so heavy customization
may or may not break in future updates. Also this release should be stable and
overtake FD2 but nothing is quaranteed. There is always FD2 to go back to.
Some new features:
* New fresh look
* New completion engine
* New improved docking system
* Greatly improved default plugins
* Support for AS2, AS3 and HaXe Projects
* Support for external build scripts (skip integrated compiler)
* File state and file session restoring
* Revised Find and Replace tools
* Centralized snippets and templates
* Ability to work in multiuser computer
* Crash recovery backups
* Localization support
* Integrated browser
...and million other improvements that doesn't come to mind.
Some future features:
* Integrated Flex compiler
* SWC realtime parsing for completion
* Imported classes coloring
If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project.
Built from rev. 1533
Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Alpha