View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Community testing release for FlashDevelop 5 
Admin

If you can describe in detail your issues and and haxe version maybe we can improve it.

Haxe is high priority language for us so all improvement ideas are welcome.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

Here are some of the issues I've seen:
* openFl addEventListener does not give the completion for the events.
* In the middle of editing, saving the document creates error while syntax checking. This kills the completion.
* Some times the completion list needs to explicitly be calld, other times it doesn't, event on the same line
* Completion of ctrl+alt+space is not "smart". Typing "Event" does not show classes like "MouseEvent".
* Selecting in completion a class with the same name but different package of the one already imported, does not keep the fuul package, and does not change or add to the import list.
(Strange enough, typing "even" Does show "MouseEvents")

Thanks

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:39 pm

A small bug

First time plugin installation with appMan i have selected all the 5 available plugins at the time, but it only installed 1 plugin after I relaunched the program. I opened the local plugins folders and there was only 1 dll. So i looked in Program Files\FlashDevelop\plugins but couldn't find them there too. After restarting FD5 :), the appMan displayed that all the previous selected plugins are already installed, after i deleted all the plugins from appMan and re-installed them they appear to be working fine. Not a big issue but still thought u might want to know this :)

-EDIT-
another bug:
MiniMap icon disappears after clicked from the toolbar ( also after the toolbar was customized ) - solution: Settings > EditorMiniMap > Show toolbar button. ( After making the button visible from the toolbar customization - the value of Show toolbar in settings will stay false if it was false ).

Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:48 am
Admin

Vladik: I did some small improvements to the appman, could you test the latest build (5.0.0.64+)?

Please report the plugin issue to the plugin dev.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:42 pm
Profile WWW

Installed version 5.0.0.104 with this plugins:
  • ColorBox
  • CompactMax
  • Duplicate
  • EditorMiniMap
  • GLSLCompletion
  • HighlightSelection
  • InterfaceSuggest
  • PreviousEdit
  • PropertiesPanel
  • QuickNavigate
  • SubWordsEdit
  • TrackOpenFile
Works nice so far!

Comments:
1) I've noticed that FlashDevelop-development.zip contains one more file in Plugins dir although after install from FlashDevelop-development.exe there is no such file: PluginCore.dll. Don't know if it's important or not.
2) It would be great if hitting escape will return key focus to code when Results or Project panels are active.
3) I have my Results and Output panel autohidden and Output panel setting "Show on ouput" set to true. With setup like this on build or test if there is any compilation messages in Results at first shows Output, then Results, then at once Output again - unpleasant flickering.

Thanks for such a great Haxe IDE!

Sat May 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Quote:
2) It would be great if hitting escape will return key focus to code when Results or Project panels are active.

Yes, and for any other panel.

Sun May 03, 2015 7:28 am
Admin

JeriX and IAP:

1) Was an error, is now fixed.
2) Just implemented, forgotten feat
3) Well this is a side effect of using "Show on output", taking ideas how resolve :)

Tue May 05, 2015 10:23 am
Profile WWW

Mika wrote:
3) Well this is a side effect of using "Show on output", taking ideas how resolve :)

Maybe by implementing another feature named... let's see... "Show on start" or "Show on build" or "Show on test" that will be opening this panel only once and not on each output?

Tue May 05, 2015 2:29 pm
Admin

We will have a look at this in 5.1 as we have a feature freeze already in place for FD5.

Tue May 05, 2015 6:59 pm
Profile WWW

ActionScript Frame metadata keyword won't wonk for me :|
( Win8.1 64bit, FD5.0.0.84, AIR17.0.0 ).

My attempt is to add a AS3 preloader to my project. I have tried using the AS3 Project with Preloader template and that won't work either.
Providing a wrong class changes nothing, the project get's compiled as usual, and the factotyClass is ignored. Also misspelling like so [Frame2(factoryClazz22="TEST")] won't show any sort of errors. It's seems like the preloader is being skipped and not compiled at all.

EDIT:
Installed FD4.7.2 on Win8.1 but the same problem happaned again, seems to be the OS issue. ( Tried Project on Win7 machine, all works great :P )

Fri May 08, 2015 8:26 am

Maybe I should post this to Feature request section but here it is:
In Sublime Text there is shortcut for moving current tab in list of opened to left, right, begin or end. I think it's provided through plugin or smth but anyway - it is very useful sometimes!
Could you implement in FD something like this?

Sat May 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Vladik wrote:
ActionScript Frame metadata keyword won't wonk for me :|
( Win8.1 64bit, FD5.0.0.84, AIR17.0.0 ).

My attempt is to add a AS3 preloader to my project. I have tried using the AS3 Project with Preloader template and that won't work either.
Providing a wrong class changes nothing, the project get's compiled as usual, and the factotyClass is ignored. Also misspelling like so [Frame2(factoryClazz22="TEST")] won't show any sort of errors. It's seems like the preloader is being skipped and not compiled at all.

EDIT:
Installed FD4.7.2 on Win8.1 but the same problem happaned again, seems to be the OS issue. ( Tried Project on Win7 machine, all works great :P )

If I'm not wrong that's a compiler thing. ASC2 changed how to do what you are trying to do. If you want to use the same method you should use the classic MXMLC compiler.

Wed May 13, 2015 8:02 am

Just noticed the "bookmarks" are not working.

I added a bookmark, then scrolled down the code, then pressed next/prev-bookmark and it didn't take me to the bookmarked line.

Happening to someone else?

Build: FD 5.0.0.116 (development #81a4fa92bc)

Fri May 15, 2015 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Admin

bioRex21: Bookmarks are working fine here. Are you using any third party plugins?

Mon May 18, 2015 9:34 am
Profile WWW

Ah, it was the Highlight plugin again. Working fine now.
Sorry, will disable plugins when running into an issue.

Tue May 19, 2015 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next