View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
FD_CUR_SDK doesn't get set at application startup 

I'm using FlashDevelop to build/run an AIR application but generally I use ANT to build rather than the bat files that get created by FlashDevelop.

It appears that the environment variable FD_CUR_SDK doesn't get set and therefore can't be used in batch files at FlashDevelop startup/project open. You have to go into the project properties and click OK to get everything to update or actually run the project once.

I found this because I normally use ant to run my projects, but right now my ant files all build also before running so sometimes I like to run the adl command myself from the command line. But if I've started FlashDevelop and only used ANT to build it without changing project properties then when i go to run the command line it shows that the sdk hasn't been set because FD_CUR_SDK isn't set.

Note that this error would also happen if you run FlashDevelop and before building, use the RunApp.bat file that gets created by FlashDevelop for AIR applications

Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Also as an FYI, I said you had to go into project properties and click OK. I just found out that isn't enough. You have to go into project properties and then go to the SDK tab and change the drop down (even if it's already on what you want you have to change it "back" to what you want before the FD_CUR_SDK gets set)

Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]