View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
FD 5.2 - Debugger is not starting 

Hi,

This is not really a new bug, as the title would suggest it since I copied it from an existing topic from 2011 for FD4. I was surprised to notice it was back again now. Fortunately the solution (or workaround ?) remains the same.

After months of coding without any problem, a recent java 32 bits update (1.8.0_111) seemed to prevent the debugger from starting. I am on an ASUS X751L laptop running with Windows 10, my framework.NET version is 4.6.2. When I try to launch a project, I get this famous error :

Code:
Debugger startup error. For troubleshooting see: http://www.flashdevelop.org/wikidocs/index.php?title=F.A.Q
Error details: System.DllNotFoundException: Impossible de charger la DLL 'jvm.dll': Le module spécifié est introuvable. (Exception de HRESULT : 0x8007007E)
   à net.sf.jni4net.jni.JNI.Dll.JNI_GetDefaultJavaVMInitArgs(JavaVMInitArgs* args)
   à net.sf.jni4net.jni.JNI.Init()
   à net.sf.jni4net.jni.JNI.CreateJavaVM(JavaVM& jvm, JNIEnv& env, Boolean attachIfExists, String[] options)
   à net.sf.jni4net.Bridge.CreateJVM()
   à net.sf.jni4net.Bridge.CreateJVM(BridgeSetup setup)
   à FlashDebugger.DebuggerManager.Start(Boolean alwaysStart)

The solution given in 2011 is still working : just go to jre folder and look for msvcr100.dll (on my machine : C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_112\bin\mscvr100.dll) and copy it to FlashDevelop folder in Program Files (x86).

Cheers.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]