View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Some proposals. 

Hey.

First: great product. Congratulations and keep the good work.

And second: I have some proposals which want to share with u. Maybe you already have them in mind, maybe not, but here they are. As I am entirely with FDT/Eclipse, they are coming as ideas taken directly from the FDT plug-in possibilities.

1. When opening a read-only file, clicking any key when the marker is somewhere in the source pops a OK/Cancel message to ask do I want to make the file writable. That shortens lots of tedious daily repetitions.

2. It's good to start pushing in time a versioning system control. My personal suggestion - MS VSS support :-)

3. In project mode FDT is perfectly fitted to track regressively errors/bugs in all the related to the edited for the moment file files. It would be great if there is a chance to start pushing such functionality in FD.

Thanks,

Dimitar

Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:41 pm
Admin

First of all, please note that the FlashDevelop core team is very small (3 developpers) and it is not meant to become a bloated piece of software.

1. I guess we can put this in our TODO list.

2. This was asked several times already. People would like CVS/SVN/VSS/etc. integration, but each version control system requires som very complex development. Do you know TortoiseSVN?

3. FlashDevelop is fast and responsive because it doesn't check all your project classpath all the time.

:arrow: If you build your project using MTASC (integrated in the Project manager or as the Quick MTASC Build command), clickable errors will appear in the Results panel.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]