View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
[FD5] NavigationBar v2.5.1 

@IAP
Updated all the navigation bars to share a static image list. This should resolve the out of memory issue. I will look at changing the inherited class ordering this weekend.

@Koshmaar
Your shortcuts should work now. I can't believe this issue wasn't reported sooner. =)

Thanks for your bugs reports!

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:57 pm
Profile WWW

Hi your plugin is giving the following error

fD ver. 4.5.3.8 the problem exists too int older 4.5.2. versions.

Code:
Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "ASCompletion.PluginUI.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "ASCompletion" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name, CultureInfo culture, Boolean wrapUnmanagedMemStream)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name)
   at NavigationBar.Controls.NavigationBar.InitializeIcons()
   at NavigationBar.Controls.NavigationBar..ctor(Settings settings)
   at NavigationBar.PluginMain.HandleEvent(Object sender, NotifyEvent e, HandlingPriority prority)
   at PluginCore.Managers.EventManager.DispatchEvent(Object sender, NotifyEvent e)

thank you

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you so much for this plugin. I'd felt the lack of both the toolbar, and the navigate-back hotkey, but had just told myself not to be silly, and that I should just get used to different IDEs.

But... yeah, OK, now I've got it again, I hafta say this is really nice. And the back/forward buttons are just icing on the cake.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:53 am

When you run this plugin in a Japanese environment, the following error appears:

Error
----
プラグインをロードできませんでした:
C:\Users\[userName]\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Plugins\NavigationBar.dll

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: 指定されたカルチャまたはニュートラル カルチャに対して適切なリソースが見つかりませんでした。"NavigationBar.Resources.ja_JP.resources" が適切に埋め込まれたか、実行時にアセンブリ "NavigationBar" にリンクされたか、または必要なサテライト アセンブリが読み込まれて完全に署名されていることを確認してください。
場所 System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
場所 System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
場所 System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)
場所 System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name)
場所 NavigationBar.Helpers.ResourceHelper.GetString(String key)
場所 NavigationBar.PluginMain.CreateMenuItems()
場所 NavigationBar.PluginMain.Initialize()
場所 FlashDevelop.Utilities.PluginServices.AddPlugin(String fileName)
----

Translated
----
The plugin could not be loaded:
C:\Users\[userName]\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Plugins\NavigationBar.dll

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: An appropriate resource for the designated culture or neutral culture could not be found.

Please confirm that NavigationBar.Resources.ja_JP.resource has been embedded, that the assembly "NavigationBar" was properly linked to when the plugin was run, and that the necessary satellite assembly was loaded and completely signatured.
Line: System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
Line: System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
Line: System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)
Line: System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name)
Line:
NavigationBar.Helpers.ResourceHelper.GetString(String key)
Line:
NavigationBar.PluginMain.CreateMenuItems()
Line:
NavigationBar.PluginMain.Initialize()
Line:
FlashDevelop.Utilities.PluginServices.AddPlugin(String fileName)
----

Since NavigationBar.Resources.ja_JP.resources appears, perhaps there is a problem with how the plugin handles non-English environments.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:25 am

@tail_y
Thanks for the bug report and sorry it took so long. Version 2.3 has fixes to work with locales other than en_US as well as better support for high dpi and themes.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:14 pm
Profile WWW

Hi!

Thanks for the great plugin!

Unfortunately though it seems to make FlashDevelop run a little slow for me. If your plugin is enabled, then even my typing in the editor window is a little bit delayed buy a couple hundred milliseconds. Any ideas what to try to fix this? Thanks!

Kyle

Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Admin

Yes the plugin definitely is a big performance hit. This is really problematic.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:37 pm
Profile WWW

@Kamcknig & @Philippe

Sorry I've been sitting on this some changes. Would either of you please install the 2.6 version I posted on GitHub (https://github.com/JoeRobich/fd-navigationbar/releases/tag/v2.6). Let me know if it resolves the performance issues.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:45 pm
Profile WWW

If Philippe doesn't first I will definitely test it out in the morning.

Thanks!

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It definitely appears faster for me!

Thanks a lot!

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Though I do notice typing is a little slow still.

The file I'm using is about 5k lines. (Needs to be broken up, the joys of taking over someone else's codebase).

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

@kamcknig Thanks for testing it out. At least I know I am on the right track. =)

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:12 pm
Profile WWW

@kamcknig Will you give version 2.6.1 a try? Although I was using a Timer to throttle updates on TextChanged, I wasn't settings the Interval correctly. Here is a link https://github.com/JoeRobich/fd-navigat ... tag/v2.6.1

Thanks

Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:55 pm
Profile WWW

I am out of town until Monday but I will try it first thing Monday morning! Thanks!

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Unfortunately that didn't help much :/

http://kamcknight.net/video/flashdevelop.mp4

You can see it pauses after I hit the newline and then all of my text appears at once.after a couple of seconds.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next