View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Higlight Selected 

I would love to have the scrollbar highlighted to match where in the file the words are for the built-in. I just asked about this in another post haha.

As for highlight color in the built-in one, it actually uses an alpha'd version of the selection back color in the syntax highlighting menu. Though it would be nice if it was separate since that doesn't always work well depending on your color scheme

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW

kamcknig wrote:
I would love to have the scrollbar highlighted to match where in the file the words are for the built-in. I just asked about this in another post haha.

As for highlight color in the built-in one, it actually uses an alpha'd version of the selection back color in the syntax highlighting menu. Though it would be nice if it was separate since that doesn't always work well depending on your color scheme

Totally agree about the scrollbar (it could also highlight with different colors other types of lines, such as bookmarks, breakpoints, error lines, quickfind or find&replace results).
That's exactly my problem, with the Solarized Dark theme I've recently made, the selection looks ok, but the highlight color is too weak, hard to see.
Posted an issue on github.
https://github.com/fdorg/flashdevelop/issues/854

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6