1. An idea pops into my head for managing my commonly used classes better
2. I wrestle with the idea, refinining it. Meanwhile I pick up what's needed to build a FlashDevelop plugin
3. I finally decide adding a new option to the ProjectManager plugin will suit all of my needs
4. I get ready to add on to the RebuildTree method in the ProjectTreeView class to accomplish what I want, and I discover the following code:
5. I visit settings for ProjectManager and sure enough, set the option to true. I restart FlashDevelop and discover that everything I wanted was already there in the first place.