View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Find & Replace Feature Wishlist 

The Find & Replace plug-in is excellent. I am so happy that there is something better then the standard Find functionality. I personally am a big fan of how EditPad Pro has there Find/Replace functionality.

Screenshot:

I just find this layout to be very intuitive and fast, but I think that what i like about EditPadPro the best is the "Find First", "Next" and "Previous", button. Then the second set of buttons "Replace", "Next", "Previous" which will allow you walk though each of you replaces.

I like the way the existing FlashDevelop Find/Replace plug-in has the check boxes which might be more powerful. But I think that some buttons might improve the speed at which you could use the interface. I think that the double clicking of items that are found in the results pane is a little slow. Jumping to the place in code on a single click or on selection would be much faster... I currently can use my arrow keys to navigate the list, but FlashDevelop isnt' jumping to my current selection until I double click.

I just prefer minimizing my mouse clicks.

Over all the plug-in is awesome I just wanted to share my 2cents.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]