View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Libfix - library package name and import statements fixing. 

Hi,

As recently the problem described here came back to me again and I coundn't find any solution for it on the internet I decided to finally get rid of it once and for all and I wrote a small porogram that will fix it.

Part of the manual:

Libfix is simple command line program which tries to fix/change package names and import statements in all .as (ActionScript 3) files nested in given library root. This is usefull when reorganizing or joining different libraries.

This program will:
-Create library backup of all .as files.
-Change packages names to comform given library root folder.
-Search for files which were importing changed package and replace old import names with new ones.
-Find import conflicts if an import statement may refer to multiple files or is ambiguous.
-In such case, user will be prompted to choose one of possible packages or program can guess it automatically.

Program will not:
-Detect/fix import name if it refers to unnown package (not found in root subfolders). Those imports will be omitted.
-Create new import statements.
-Change imports if they refer to class/file which name was changed.
-Clear\remove\replace any unused or unrecognized files or statements. It won't change library structure in any way - only contents of files (text) is modified.

More info in readme file.
The archive contains the program and source code as well. I hope that it will be usefull to someone :)

Download it here

Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]