View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Changing color of OutputPanel's findTextBox 

Hey everyone,

When using the theme that I'm currently using, the find text box's text color when I type is black. I'm trying to find where to change that color. Can anyone help? In the OutputPanel source, the fore color of the text box is set to a gray color which works for text that isn't typed by the user. But when I start typing the text is black.

Thanks for anyone that can help!

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Admin

You should be able to set it with ToolStripTextBoxControl.ForeColor but i seem to have missed few places or there are some issues. Will fix it for next release.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:48 am
Profile WWW

Thanks so much!

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Has this been fixed?!? I too have the same problem of black text in my output window. I'm coding in Haxe with FD V5.0.2.2 and using the VsDark theme
and it's REALLY driving me crazy!

I checked ToolStripTextBoxControl.ForeColor in the theme and it's set to #F1F1F1, which is NOT black...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Bump! Somewhat related: how can we configure the text colors of the output panel?

Trying to use the VSDark as bundled with the FlashDevelop 5.2.0.3 installer, but the output panel is unreadable with black traces and blue debug messages on a dark background.

I've been looking over all the settings in Syntax Coloring and Program Settings, but nothing seems to affect the output panel?

(I would switch back to the Default Theme, but it leaves the editor unchanged - still running the VSDark - so the entire application looks confused and messy).

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Also trying to work out how to edit output panels font, background and text colours... Blue on black, black and black on black text is just a complete fail.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]