View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Visual Studio Inspired Themes v1.1 

VsThemes for FlashDevelop 5

UI and Syntax themes inspired by Visual Studio.

VsLight

VsBlue

VsDark

History:

v1.1 - Changed syntax themes to use xml override files.
    v1.0 - Updated to work with FD5.
    v0.1 - Initial creation

Download:

Thanks go to

Last edited by JoeyRobichaud on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:47 am
Profile WWW
Admin

Nice themes, thanks for sharing!

Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Admin

Nice :)

You can hide a bit the [+] folding white boxes, check my Dark Monokai theme:
https://github.com/elsassph/fdMonokai

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:47 pm
Profile WWW

I just installed FD5 and found to my suprise that the Software Installer of FD5 made these Themes available by default.
I now use the VsDarkTheme and absolutely Love except for one thing: The Output Traces are black on atrazit for me somehow... is this a bug or was it a conscious decision?

Anyway: How can I change either the BG or (better) the default Output-Text Color?
I looked into the VsDark.fdi and are unable to cope with those varnames. I looked for text-colors, but there are to many to try out all. Can someone just tell me where to change the default font color of the Output Panel?

EDIT:

Actually, I finally found a solution by the Help of FlashDevelops Twitter Account (https://twitter.com/flashdevelop):

To change the Background color of the Output Console you have to edit your currently selected Theme.
Go here:
%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Settings\Themes

In Flash Develop you find the Theme selector in:
Tools > Select UI Theme > And then select either a Full Theme (subfolder ./FullThemes/), a UI Theme (./) or a Syntax Theme (subfolder ./SyntaxThemes/)

If you have your favorite Theme selected, you can then open that Theme File (*.fdi/*.fdz) and edit the inperfect value of e.g. (and in my case) the Console Output Panel.
As I said, @flashdevelop helped me here my letting me know that the paramter for that Output Panel is: RichTextBox.BackColor

So change that part:
Code:
RichTextBox.ForeColor=#F1F1F1
# MOD
RichTextBox.BackColor=#E4D7B8

Save the File. Go to FlashDevelop and Say again:
Tools > Select UI Theme > And select the manipulated UI File from above.

The Theme-change you made should show up (you might have to open the output panel)

Here is my Color Sheme:
    UI-Theme: VsDark.fdi (comes with FlashDevelop5.0 via Tools > Install Software > At the End of the List are the Themes)
    Syntax-Theme: fdMonokai via Github https://github.com/elsassph/fdMonokai
    MOD1 - Output Console BG Color: RichTextBox.BackColor=#E4D7B8
    MOD2 - Project Tree View Background Color: ProjectTreeView.BackColor=#F7F2EA

Thanks
Indy

Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:03 pm

I'm having another problem with the VSDark Full Theme. The text on the checkboxes of the quickfind window is impossible to read:

I can't figure out how to edit the theme to fix it. Is there a theme editor or something?

EDIT: I found the .fdi file to edit the colors, but I have no idea how to find what color those checkboxes are using. Anybody know?

EDIT2: Hah, that was easier than I thought. Just had to change the value of QuickFind.ForeColor from #1B293E to #F1F1F1. No idea why it was such an unreadable color. I'll try to get that submitted to the git repo.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]