View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Generating self-sig cet - error 

I am trying to make a Air app and have been working through the steps to be able to test it on my android device.

I have run CreateCertificate.bat to generate the bat file but I keep getting the error 'certificate decoding error' ' Certificate creation FAILED'

I have tried the other fixes on here re changing the path for the Java file but to no effect. Most of the posts I am finding are >3yrs old so I am unsure if anything has changed.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Update - I have generated a key using openssl - but when I try to package it I get the error:

could not load keystore file (password may be incorrect)

I have tried it with and without the various possible passwords but I will not work and does not request a password.

****************************** SOLUTION ************************************

generate certificate using openssl:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21141215/creating-a-p12-file with correctly names .p12 name (name should be the same as that of the project.

edit SetupApplication.bat in project folder to contain the password setup in the origional .p12 file

run packageapp.bat ensuring the files are in the right places with the right names

Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]