This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
This release is a big milestone for us and we think FD4 is now ready for full release. We'll continue to provide bug fixes for this version and move onto bringing new exiting features in future releases. Props to all contributors for their amazing work, and thanks to all who donated: you're all helping this project to rock!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.Bug fixes and improvements:
* HaXe completion improvements
* Organize/Truncate imports fix
* Flex SDK version detection fix
* Installer fixes and improvements
* CodeFormatter fixes and improvements
* Default project FP version changes
* Missing completion keywords addedContributor credits:
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* Griz & matsumos & Josu: LocalizationMac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* Good mobile projects integration
* Complete project solutionsImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32bits
is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2188Download FlashDevelop 4.0.0 RTM