This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
After prior beta releases this is a big milestone and all previous versions are considered old. This release requires a clean install and you
should not port your old settings manually unless you are sure what you are doing. You need to do this only once when coming from older releases.
This release fixes most of the bugs found after Beta3 and has few improvements. Happy coding!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.Bug fixes and improvements:
* Full reset required for old releases
* New universal AIR Android+iOS mobile template
* Allow 'Start Remote Debugger' in all cases
* ASCompletion bug fixes and improvements
* Basic NME support in HaXe + other fixes
* Small UI fixes and improvementsContributor credits:
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* Griz & matsumos: LocalizationMac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* Good mobile projects integration
* Complete project solutionsImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed,
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32bits
is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2111 - Fix a possible install issue, rev. 2113Download FlashDevelop 4.0.0 RC1Known bugs:
- AIR for Android+iOS template includes by mistake a /bin/icons directory: delete these icons from /bin or packaging won't work.