This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release contains a new startpage design, small image improvements and fixes most of the bugs found after the first Beta. Happy coding!If you update from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3.
* A clean install is highly recommended as we changed a great deal of the templates and generator snippets.New features:
* New startpage designBug fixes and improvements:
* FlashBuilder project import fixes
* Code generation fixes and improvements
* ASCompletion bug fixes and improvements
* Project properties dialog improvements
* HTML and JS templates updated to HTML5
* Flash security file encoding fixes
+ Other bug fixes, small features and improvementsContributor credits:
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* froggerjohn: Scintilla features
* Griz & matsumos: LocalizationMac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* iOS template - here's a good tutorial & template in the meantime
* Good mobile projects integration
* Complete project solutionsImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed,
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32bits
is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2044Download FlashDevelop 4.0.0 Beta2