FlashDevelop 3.3.1 RTM released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release fixes most bugs found after the major 3.3.0 release. Enjoy!If you update from releases prior to 3.3.0, see it's release notes hereAbout FlashDevelop:
* Installation notesNote to customizers:
This release is fully compatible with RC2 - 3.3.0 RTM.List of changes:
* Haxe related fixes and improvements
* Improved Vector completion (contr: ir73)
* Delegate method generation fixes (contr: ir73)
* Improved brace closing functionality (contr: ir73)
* New class wizard contructor creation fix (contr: ir73)
* Debugger and profiler fixes and improvements
* Other small fixes and improvementsFuture plans:
* Better AIR integration and Android/iPhone templates
* Improve refactoring, general stability and user experience
* Evaluate the possible cross-platform implementation (.NET/Mono and Qt)Important:
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
is required for the SourceControl plugin. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 1455Download FlashDevelop 3.3.1 RTM