This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release contains small fixes, ui stability improvements and few small features. Enjoy!About FlashDevelop:
* ScreenshotsNote to customizers:
This release is fully compatible with RC2 - 3.0.4 RTM.List of changes:
* Added support for Adobe Flash CS5
* Reopen closed documents functionality added
* Go to declaration item added to editor context menu
* Fonts are now listed in the SWF and SWC view
* Some UI, stability and performance fixesFuture plans:
* Finish the contributed refactoring plugin.
* Finish the one of the debuggers, investigate profiling.
* Implement class imports reorganisation and packages refactoring.
* Add HTML/JS projects, investigate Jangaroo AS to JS compilation.
* Evaluate the possible cross-platform implementation.
* Make the MXML completion actually smart.Important:
* Get the debug Flash Player
(You need: Projector and ActiveX)
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK.
The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS3.
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3). If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 727Download FlashDevelop 3.0.5 RTM