This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release fixes the few issues that were present in the 3.0.0 release. Also now FD can be easily restarted and comments toggled. Enjoy!About FlashDevelop:
* ScreenshotsNote to customizers:
This release is fully compatible with RC2 - RC6 and 3.0.0 but please note that we changed the comment menu items in MainMenu.xml and ScintillaMenu.xml.List of changes:
* SWC ...rest argument extraction bug fix + regenerated intrinsics
* FDZ files now update the already installed DLL files after restart
* Completion list position fix when the list is shown on the far right
* Added restart menu item to the File menu for easy restarting
* Line commenting and block commenting can now be toggledFuture plans:
* Finish the one of the debuggers, investigate profiling.
* Implement class imports reorganisation and packages refactoring.
* Add HTML/JS projects, investigate Jangaroo AS to JS compilation.
* Evaluate the possible cross-platform implementation.
* Make the MXML completion actually smart.Important:
* Get the debug Flash Player
(You need: Projector and ActiveX)
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK.
The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS3.
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3). If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 592Download FlashDevelop 3.0.1 RTM