This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release includes just bug fixes and improvements. This will probably be the last RC so that we can once again jump onto new features. About FlashDevelop:
* ScreenshotsNote to customizers:
This release is fully compatible with RC2, RC3, RC4 and RC5.List of changes:
* UI and performance improvements + few bug fixesFuture plans:
* Finish the one of the debuggers, investigate profiling.
* Implement class imports reorganisation and packages refactoring.
* Add HTML/JS projects, investigate Jangaroo AS to JS compilation.
* Evaluate the possible cross-platform implementation.
* Make the MXML completion actually smart.Important:
* Get the debug Flash Player
(You need: Projector and ActiveX)
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK.
The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS3.
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3). If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 574Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 RC6