This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
At the moment we are having a "feature lock" and just fixing bugs and improving performance. We are now upping the pace with these releases so that we can bring out the RTM release and focus again to bring new stuff for you.
We will continue our efforts to make FlashDevelop rock solid and also continue with the documenting process and all contributors are welcome to join us.About FlashDevelop:
* ScreenshotsNote to customizers:
This release is fully compatible with RC2, RC3 and RC4 but please note that we added and moved some fold margin settings into the syntax files.List of changes:
* Performance improvements and bug fixes
* The fold margin color can now be customized too
* Fixes to the AS3 intrinsic completion filesFuture plans:
* Finish the one of the debuggers, investigate profiling.
* Implement class imports reorganisation and packages refactoring.
* Add HTML/JS projects, investigate Jangaroo AS to JS compilation.
* Evaluate the possible cross-platform implementation.
* Make the MXML completion actually smart.Important:
* Get the debug Flash Player
(You need: Projector and ActiveX)
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK.
The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS3.
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3). If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 561Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 RC5