This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
As usual, this took a little longer that we expected but added some "small" new features and focused on bug fixes. Now FlashDevelop feels more solid and is almost RTM quality.
We will continue our efforts to make FlashDevelop rock solid and also continue with the documenting process and all contributors are welcome to join us.About FlashDevelop:
* ScreenshotsNote to customizers:
This release is fully compatible with RC2 but please note that we added new "Uncomment block" item to the MainMenu.xml and ScintillaMenu.xml files.List of changes:
* Event listeners generator automaticall adds removeEventListener code for some events
* Advanced C# scripting support added to FlashDevelop [ docs
* New macro manager plugin added for complex commands and custom menu items [ docs
* You can now build sub project files from the project context menu
* Haxe support improvements, contributed by filt3r
* Lots of bug fixes and other small improvementsFuture plans:
* Finish the one of the debuggers, investigate profiling.
* Evaluate the possible cross-platform implementation.
* Implement class imports reorganisation and packages refactoring.
* Add HTML/JS projects, investigate Jangaroo AS to JS compilation.
* Make the MXML completion actually smart.Important:
* Get the debug Flash Player
(You need: Projector and ActiveX)
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK.
The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS3.
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3). If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 514Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 RC3