This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
The previous release suffered from some annoying bugs and we spent some extra time to fix all bugs we could fix. This release should address most
issues after beta8 and be more stable. Also from this release on we'll try to preserve all user settings, snippets and templates the best we can.About FlashDevelop:
* First version of super() completion added
* Installer improments and user file preserving started
* Bug fixes on user plugins, vista 64bit compability, tracing, etc...
* The comment block indent is now a global setting and a runtime variable $(CBI)
* Check Beta8 release info for more recent changes: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3470Important:
* Backup your user files. From this point on we'll preserve the user files so please customize the files again based on this release.
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK.
The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS3.
* Get the debug Flash Player
(You need: Projector and ActiveX)
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3). If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 76Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta9