This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release fixes issues found after the previous release and adds few nice things. Note to customizers:
* FD5 is compatible with FD4 but we highly suggest doing a clean install when coming from FD4.
* You should only use syntax themes made for FD 4.3+Features, fixes and improvements:
* UI, completion and general bug fixes
* Appman config update for FP and AIR SDK 19
* Use block comment on the current line of not available
* Support of tag -advanced-telemetry for apache flex sdk 4.10.0 and newer
* Automatically add the semicolon after imports
* Hide debugger icons until they are needed
* Now you can cancel command of move file[s]
* Improved hxml parsing (ignores everything after --next when using raw hxml)
* Allow spaces in Haxe macro arguments
* Implemented Haxe position completion
* Chinese localization improvements
NOTE: Japanese translations are partly out of date.Contributor credits:
See: https://github.com/fdorg/flashdevelop/g ... ntributorsFuture plans:
* Improve refactoring more
* Complete project solutions (pt.2)
* Good mobile projects integrationImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 3.5 runtime is now required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Java 1.6+ 32-bits
is required for the Flex compiler and the Debugger for ActionScript 3 development.
* You can install SDK's and other related software from the AppMan (Tools -> Install Software...)
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Download FlashDevelop 5.0.2 Setup
Download FlashDevelop 5.0.2 Zip
Install for Mac
Mac/Linux native helper (Bridge v2): http://www.flashdevelop.org/wikidocs/in ... tle=Bridge