This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release fixes issues found after the previous release and adds few nice things. Note to customizers:
* FD5 is compatible with FD4 but we highly suggest doing a clean install when coming from FD4.
* You should only use syntax themes made for FD 4.3+Features, fixes and improvements:
* Appman config update for FP and AIR SDK 18
* Added option to remove invalid projects and files from recents
* UI and theming fixes and improvements
* Custom scrollbars enabled for Thyleus, Obsidian and 3rd party themes (reapply to fix bad disabled colors)
* AS3 Flash and AIR templates default to FP18
* Haxe Flash templates defaults to FP12
* Haxe doc link update in help menu
* Results and Output is now limited to 1000 entries in one queue, prevents UI lockups
* Haxe metadata completion fixes
* Fix exception caused by interpolation completion in comments
* CodeFormatter fix, dollar can be in the identifier
* Windows XP support fixes
NOTE: Chinese and Japanese translations are partly out of date.Contributor credits:
See: https://github.com/fdorg/flashdevelop/g ... ntributorsFuture plans:
* Improve refactoring more
* Complete project solutions (pt.2)
* Good mobile projects integrationImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 3.5 runtime is now required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Java 1.6+ 32-bits
is required for the Flex compiler and the Debugger for ActionScript 3 development.
* You can install SDK's and other related software from the AppMan (Tools -> Install Software...)
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Download FlashDevelop 5.0.1 Setup
Download FlashDevelop 5.0.1 Zip
Install for Mac
with CrossOver:https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibili ... p_id=13502
Mac/Linux native helper (Bridge v2): http://www.flashdevelop.org/wikidocs/in ... tle=Bridge