This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release addresses some issues found after the previous release, enjoy!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.
* You should only use syntax themes made for FD 4.3+Features, fixes and improvements:
* AppMan version comparison fix
* Ensure inserting import on Move is always added to a correct location
* Disabled 'override' generator re-enabled
* Outline tree flicker improvementsContributor credits:
See: https://github.com/fdorg/flashdevelop/g ... ntributorsFuture plans:
* Improve refactoring more
* Complete project solutions (pt.2)
* Good mobile projects integration
* Evaluate TypeScript supportImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Java 1.6+ 32-bits
is required for the Flex compiler and the Debugger for ActionScript 3 development.
* You can install SDK's and other related software from the AppMan (Tools -> Install Software...)
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Download FlashDevelop 4.7.1 Setup
Download FlashDevelop 4.7.1 Zip
Install for Mac
with CrossOver:https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibili ... pp_id=4890
Mac/Linux native helper (Bridge): http://www.flashdevelop.org/wikidocs/in ... tle=Bridge
(ALPHA quality feature)
* Legacy AS2 project templates
* 3rd party plugins