This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release fixes issues found after the previous release. Enjoy!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.
* You should only use syntax themes made for FD 4.3+Features, fixes and improvements:
* QuickFind padding issue fixed
* File cache parsing crash fixed
* OpenResourceForm focus bug fixed
* Bookmark panel icon fixedContributor credits:
* Griz & bkzen & Josu & wanghehacker: Localization
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* SlavaRa: Refactoring and Haxe fixes and improvements
* Joey Robichaud: Debugger improvements
* David Karlaš: ASCompletion fixesMac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* Improve refactoring more
* Complete project solutions (pt.2)
* Good mobile projects integration
* Evaluate TypeScript supportImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32-bits
is required for the Flex compiler and the Debugger for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Download FlashDevelop 4.5.2 Setup
Download FlashDevelop 4.5.2 Zip
* Legacy AS2 project templates
* 3rd party plugins