This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
Big things have been happening since the latest release. The active development has moved to GitHub
and now we have continuous dev builds in place: Download
We have also started the work to bring solutions in the next major release but we have nice improvements already in this release. Enjoy!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.
* You should only use syntax themes made for FD 4.3+Features, fixes and improvements:
* Loom support improvements
* Greatly improved Haxe support
* AIR SDK 3.9 and FP 11.9 update
* ASCompletion fixes and improvements
* NME & OpenFL improvements and fixes
* Added missing iOS7 icons to templates
* More code generators for Haxe and Loom
* Class rename refactoring from ProjectManager added
* Added "Yes to all" option to the file change dialog
* Kill process now works correctly with stuck processes
* ASClassWizard generation options now default to true
* Added option to select exploring mode for task panel, light or complete
* Added tab menu prompt/explore for file or project paths
* FlashLogViewer should not overwrite user settings fixed
* OpenResourceForm filtering and shell execution added
* Adding --no-inline is a now a project option in Haxe
* BBCode parser bug when [size] is present in the comments
* Continuous FD builds added using AppVeyor CI
* New Outline view icons for static members
* Centralized completion management
* Installer fixes and improvements
+ Lots of smaller improvements and fixesContributor credits:
* Griz & bkzen & Josu & wanghehacker: Localization
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* SlavaRa: Refactoring and Haxe fixes and improvementsMac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* Improve refactoring more
* Complete project solutions (pt.2)
* Good mobile projects integration
* Evaluate TypeScript supportImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32-bits
is required for the Flex compiler and the Debugger for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Download FlashDevelop 4.5.0 Setup
Download FlashDevelop 4.5.0 Zip
* Legacy AS2 project templates
* 3rd party plugins