This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This fixes some issues found after the previous release and adds some new things. Enjoy!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.Bug fixes and improvements:
* Save and restore folds + bookmarks correctly
* FlashDevelop now restores the docked documents
* BasicCompletion is now improved and enabled by default
* Project path tooltip added to RecentProjectsMenu in Toolbar
* Broadcast the exact project reference in build events
* Show trace message when minifying a CSS file
* Fixed package name auto-correct
* Create.js template improvents
+ Some other small bug fixesContributor credits:
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* Griz & matsumos & Josu: Localization
NOTE: Some translations are partly out of date, feel free to help us!Mac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* Evaluate TypeScript support
* Good mobile projects integration
* Complete project solutionsImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32-bits
is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2482Download FlashDevelop 4.2.2 RTM